Tuesday 28 February 2012



Instructions :)

Chocolate merigues :)

Recipe:


Ingredients:


3 eggs whites
1 cup of caster sugar

1 tbsp cocoa, sifted
cocoa, to serve.


Method:

1. Preheat oven to 120c, and line baking trays with baking paper

2. Separate the eggs white from yolks.



3. On a slow speed, beat the egg whites till they form a soft peak. Then and two tablespoons of sugar. and beat for a futher 2-3mins.

4. Add the rest of the sugar and cocoaquickly and fold in quickly and lightly with a large metal spoon.


5. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray with a large metal spoon. put in oven for 1 hour and 30 mins. :) or until completely dry.



6. Sprinkle with cocoa and then ... Eat!

I chose this recipe because, I love merigues and it seemed simple enough. They turned out yummy :). Everyone in my family liked them. None left :) I would definatley make these again. (if my Mum can handle the mess) the recipe is easy to follow, except I needed to keep my merigues in for more than 2 hours, but they were worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome - love the faces on the eggs! That picture of them broken is like you murdered them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probally because I did :)

    ReplyDelete