1. Preheat oven to 120c, and line baking trays with baking paper
2. Separate the eggs white from yolks.
3. On a slow speed, beat the egg whites till they form a soft peak. Then and two tablespoons of sugar. and beat for a futher 2-3mins.
4. Add the rest of the sugar and cocoaquickly and fold in quickly and lightly with a large metal spoon.
5. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray with a large metal spoon. put in oven for 1 hour and 30 mins. :) or until completely dry.
6. Sprinkle with cocoa and then ... Eat!
I chose this recipe because, I love merigues and it seemed simple enough. They turned out yummy :). Everyone in my family liked them. None left :) I would definatley make these again. (if my Mum can handle the mess) the recipe is easy to follow, except I needed to keep my merigues in for more than 2 hours, but they were worth it!